|Quick, cheep, high reputation of internationally acceptable entity. These are the principal benefits of trading as a British limited company.
Limited company is incorporated
- without notary public
- within few hours
- free of charge (if using secretary and registered office facilities for 1 year)
- without objects (scope) of its business activity
Limited company can
- enter as shareholder into any company of the world
- benefit from UK taxation
- pay out dividends any time it wants
- have its accounts inspected within 9 months of the time when the return was delivered
- 20% tax on profit
- tax planning acceptance
- knowledge of legal form in the world
- lowest authorised capital (1GBP)
- limited shareholder's liability
There is no
- capital contribution requirement
- restrictions for single member company
- restriction for appointment of people banned in their home country (except UK).
Other useful links
Incorporated. how to start?